DEALER PRICING REQUIREMENTS
Qualifying your company for Falicon dealer pricing may require more additional effort than your company is accustomed to. But rest assured that all new companies applying for dealer status are asked to supply the same basic information. Dealer accounts will be approved only to legitimate, full-time, licensed, motorcycle companies doing business in the areas of motorcycle/power sports sales, service and/or parts and accessories.
Your company must be established for at least two years in order to be considered for company check payment on COD shipments. All orders over $1,000.00 will be shipped COD/certified check only, unless prior arrangements have been made. Falicon will designate dealer status to companies with the specific understanding that they intend to sell Falicon products and services to the retail public. A minimum of $500 in initial sales will be needed to establish your company as a dealer.
WE MUST RECEIVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR FALICON DEALER PRICING!
1) A FULLY COMPLETED Falicon DEALER APPLICATION Form
2) Copy of your resale tax number and a copy of your business license
3) Copy of the Company’s Yellow Page advertisement/or a Company phone bill
4) Photos of inside & outside showing commercial building/storefront with sign
5) All Florida Dealers must fill out and submit a yearly resale tax certificate Falicon also offers payment by Visa, Mastercard , Discover & Amex credit cards. In order to be able to use these credit card services, we may ask that you fill out and sign a Falicon credit card authorization, for your and our protection. This form can be mailed or faxed to you at any time. Thank you for your full cooperation in this matter. Falicon Crankshaft Components Credit Department